(meteorobs) Re: Was there a meteor chat on today please ?

The chat is scheduled to begin at 0100 Universal Time February 27. Not
knowing exactly what Australian time zone you live in I cannot tell you
the corresponding local time.

I look forward to meeting you in the chat room someday!

Clear Skies!

Robert Lunsford