[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Ham Radio Network?

One of my members and Leonid observing partner, Loyd Overcash, is
interested in setting up a network of ham operators especially in Europe
find out whats going on before world wide. He is located in West Texas
in Fort Davis, very near the McDonald Observatory. LM usually 6.5.
 He proposes meeting on Freq 3.860 MHZ Lower side band. Anyone
interested should email both of us.
LoydO@aol.com
binder@onramp.net
--