[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Re: Leonid annual and outburst components

I agree Bob! I certainly will look forward to meeting you and the IMO
crew in Europe, and yes, it will be worthwhile getting together no
matter what. Another factor is that I simply don't want to stay in
Ontario for Leonids. The weather in November is often very poor here!
As for the Leonids rates, even the predicted 1200/hr rates from Rob
McNaught is something that would never disappoint me! However, I will
prepare for the trip without bearing in mind any ZHR numbers! We just
never know... The Leonids are famous for proving the predictions
wrong sometimes.

Pierre

http://www.tiac.net/users/lewkaren/meteorobs/subscribe.html